AirAsia, named as the World’s Best Low Cost Airline by Skytrax for the past 9 years (as at 2017), has an extensive network of destinations.
AIA Vitality members can enjoy up to 50% discount off on Low Fare (basic economy class) AirAsia flights. One accompanying passenger can also enjoy a discount when travelling with you.
What You Need To Know
AIA Vitality members will enjoy discounts based on their AIA Vitality Status at the time of booking:
AIA Vitality Status
% Discount of Flight Tickets
AIA Vitality Member
- Important Point to Note: We will not accept any applications for flight bookings made after 21 April 2020 with departure date not later than 30 Sep 2020.*
- Your eligible AIA Vitality discount will not be given at the time of booking but you will receive it as cashback to your bank account.
- You must make online bookings for AirAsia designated flights through the AIA Vitality website on or before 21 Apr 2020, with final departure date of 30 Sep 2020.
- We will transfer the payment to your bank account within 3 weeks of receipt of your flight booking confirmation and your bank details.
- Please email your flight booking details (include: AIA Vitality Membership No., Travel Itinerary & Invoice) to firstname.lastname@example.org and update your bank details at our member portal Home>Member Settings> Bank Details for Cashback within 30 days of your flight booking.
- Applicable bank charges may be applied by your bank for processing your cashback.
- The above is the current cashback arrangement and for full details please refer to Home>Enjoy the Rewards>AirAsia> Terms and Conditions.
- You may book a maximum of 2 discounted AirAsia travel events per membership year.
- You can book for one companion passenger at the Bronze level discount (i.e. 10% per travel event).
- You must be an active AIA Vitality member at the time of booking to qualify for this benefit. Your discount percentage is based on your AIA Vitality Status at the time of booking, not at the time of travel.
- The discount applies to the recommended retail fares available on www.airasia.com.
- The discount applies only to Low Fare (basic economy class) flight booking for One-way or Return tickets.
- The discount applies only to direct flights departing from Hong Kong or Macau to Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Lumpur and Phuket by which the flight codes are AK and FD only.
- The discount is not valid for flights operated by AirAsiaX.
- The discount applies to the base fare only (excludes airport tax and fuel surcharge — i.e. no additional discount besides base fare). The discount does not apply to the fees and extra costs incurred when you make changes to your booking.
- You must book at least 10 days in advance of your intended flight date to be eligible for this benefit.
- The discount does not apply to infant tickets (Note: accompanying passenger cannot be an infant from 9 days old to 2 years old at the time of travel).
- Bookings are non-transferable, i.e. you are not allowed to transfer the discounted booking to another passenger. AirAsia may change flight rates without notice. AIA Vitality and AirAsia are not responsible for any losses that may be experienced because of these changes.
- All AirAsia terms and conditions apply (including all infant and minor booking policies, as well as cancellation and modification booking rules).
- AIA Vitality discounted tickets are non-refundable (i.e. a 100% cancellation fee applies if a ticket is cancelled).
- Once air ticket(s) is/are issued, all modifications (including change of travel date) can only be made through AirAsia and are subject to standard AirAsia terms and conditions.
- Purchase returns and refunds follow AirAsia Terms and Conditions.
Join AIA Vitality now to enjoy a wide range of benefits and start earning AIA Vitality Points.