Get up to 2 movie credits each month by earning at least 1,500 AIA Vitality Points from exercising. Only points earned after you activate the benefit will count.
(This offer is applicable to Hong Kong members only)
What You Need To Know
AIA Vitality members can enjoy a complimentary UA Loyalty Club (UALC) membership and up to 2 movie credits a month depending on the number of AIA Vitality Points earned from exercising.
- Earn your first 50 points from exercising to qualify for a 1-year complimentary UALC membership or to link your existing UALC membership.
- You must activate the complimentary UALC membership or link your existing UALC membership through AIA Vitality website within 3 months after you earned the first 50 points.
- Complimentary renewal of UALC membership will also be awarded for existing UALC members (including self-paid) who have meet the renewal criteria* and you will also enjoy all the benefits of the UALC membership.
- We will arrange automatic renewal for existing UA Loyalty Club (UALC) members once a month. This applies to your UALC membership is expiring in the whole of coming month and you have meet the renewal criteria* at 15th of the month prior to the expiring month of your UALC membership.
- If you do not meet the renewal criteria* at 15th of the month prior to the expiring month, you can still try to achieve the renewal criteria* before your UALC membership expire and perform the membership renewal 1 month before the expiry date in the current way via the AIA Vitality website or mobile applications. After your UALC membership is successfully renewed you will also receive a confirmation email from UA.
- If you did not earn 50 AIA Vitality Points from exercising to renew your UALC membership for free, you may renew your UALC membership by paying the UALC membership fee to UA directly.
- Please note that the “Free member” membership offered by UA is another type of membership which is not able to link with AIA Vitality.
- Holding a valid AIA Vitality membership on the day UALC membership expires; and
- Either having successfully logged workout data and earned a minimum of 50 AIA Vitality exercise points in the three months prior to the expiration of UALC membership;
- Or having successfully accumulated 15,000 AIA Vitality exercise points.
- The above AIA Vitality exercise points must be successfully earned in your AIA Vitality accounts in order to qualify for the renewal criteria.
- Any fitness-related points earned before you activate or link your UALC membership do not count towards earning movie credits.
- An active UALC membership activated through AIA Vitality or existing UALC membership linked to AIA Vitality must exist before you can earn movie credits.
- Get up to 2 movie credits a month when you've earned at least 1,500 fitness-related points. (750 fitness-related points = 1 movie credit)
- For members who have reached 15,000 AIA Vitality Points, the maximum annual limit for fitness-related activities, 2 movie credits will automatically be given to you every month until the end of the AIA Vitality membership year.
- AIA Vitality Points can take up to 2 weeks to show on your AIA Vitality Points Statement after you upload your workout data from the partner device. Afterwards, the movie credits will awarded to your AIA Vitality account within 7 days.
You can link your existing UALC membership with AIA Vitality to earn movie credits within 3 months after you earned the first 50 points from exercising.
You will also be eligible for UALC membership renewal for the subsequent year if you earned 50 AIA Vitality Points from exercising within 3 months preceding the membership anniversary date OR when you reached 15,000 AIA Vitality Points, the maximum annual limit for fitness-related activities.
Please note that the “Free member” membership offered by UA is another type of membership which is not able to link with AIA Vitality.
You can transfer your movie credits to your UALC account via the AIA Vitality website. Once they are transferred, they are known as UA e-coupons. The validity period to use the UA e-coupon to watch a movie is 90 days from the date of transfer.
Note: *All movie credits must be transferred as e-coupons within 3 months, starting from the end of the month in which the qualifying AIA Vitality Points were earned; otherwise, movie credit entitlement will expire. You have to be an active AIA Vitality Member on the day of transferring these movie credits to your UALC account.
You may either make your bookings online or go to any UA Box Office to redeem your UA e-coupons. Present your UALC membership card (e-card) (or AIA Vitality membership number if you booked online) to any UA Box Office when you want to use your UA e-coupons to redeem movie tickets**. You need to have an active UALC membership account to redeem coupons. You need to have an active UALC membership account to redeem coupons.
**One UA e-coupon can be used to redeem one 2D movie ticket.
You will need to pay a surcharge for.
- 3D, 3D Atmos, D-Box or IMAX movies,
- movies shown at Phoenix Club of UA iSQUARE, House 2 or House 4 of UA MegaBox
Note: An online redemption fee applies and is payable by the member.
Join AIA Vitality now to enjoy a wide range of benefits and start earning AIA Vitality Points.